MICKEY

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day one complete!

We have gone through day one and already we have got a lot done! First, when we got there, we got our rental car and went to the hotel. We searched for our room and when we got there we did not expect what we saw: at first, the room key wouldn't let us in. Fraser, Erin and I waited outside the room while my mom got the key fixed. then when we in, we looked the room over to see what it was like. Firstly, the dishwasher didn't work and it was really dirty at the bottom. The safe had no key, and a lamp shade had no cover--plus the door didn't work. It wouldn't lock when we closed it. Finally, we just got a new room.

Anyways, we went to Downtown Disney. First we walked all the way across the park to eat at the Rainforest Cafe. Yummy, but so much food!! That was good for us, since we really hadn't ate since yesterday. When we were stuffed, we decided to get desert at Ghiardelli. :P We went through lots of shops while we were there, but when we got to World of Disney, I crashed. Hit a wall. I couldn't focus on anything, and I couldn't really rely on my eyes to tell me who was who. We were pretty much done anyway so we just went home. We relaxed for a couple hours and then we switched rooms. Today was pretty eventful, but went well all the same.

Jocelyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment